The Yamato Protec Escape Ladder and Hatch is the ideal device for emergency escape from multi story buildings. Designed to be built into the floor of balconies, occupants can escape from a building by using hatches and ladders to go from floor to floor until they reach the ground.
Constructed from stainless steel, the ladder is ideal for any environment as it will not be effected by weather.
- Simply open the top hatch, and the bottom hatch will automatically release.
- Push the RED ladder release button, and the ladder will drop to the floor below.
- Carefully climb through the hatch using the handle provided.
- Climb down the ladder using every rung and ensuring 3 points of contact at all times.
- To pack up, reset the RED release button, and use the provided handle to wide the ladder back into place. Release the hatch clips that hold the hatch open and close the hatch firmly which will also close the bottom hatch.
Available in 8 different lengths;
- RH-5XC – 5 rungs – 1.77m long – Ideal for ceiling heights 1.8m – 2.2m
- RH-6XC – 6 rungs – 2.12m long – Ideal for ceiling heights 2.2m – 2.5m
- RH-7XC – 7 rungs – 2.46m long – Ideal for ceiling heights 2.5m – 2.9m
- RH-8XC – 8 rungs – 2.81m long – Ideal for ceiling heights 2.9m – 3.2m
- RH-9XC – 9 rungs – 3.15m long – Ideal for ceiling heights 3.2m – 3.6m
- RH-10XC – 10 rungs – 3.50m long – Ideal for ceiling heights 3.6m – 3.9m
- RH-11XC – 11 rungs – 3.84m long – Ideal for ceiling heights 3.9m – 4.2m
- RH-12XC – 12 rungs – 4.18m long – Ideal for ceiling heights 4.2m – 4.6m