The Solid hose ramp protects hoses, cables and pipes from passing traffic.
To improve the visibility of the hose ramp in the dark the Solid hose ramp is fitted with 3M™ Conspicuity Marking (Scotchlite ™ Diamond Grade 983-71). In addition on the top of the hose ramp we constructed reflective cat-eyes. These cat-eyes reflect the lights of approaching vehicles with a reflection angle of 360 degrees. Due to these two improvements the visibility of the Solid Rescue hose ramp has considerably been improved which results in a safer working environment for our users.
Multiple hose ramps are linked through the supplied connectors, therefore the width of the hose ramp can be easily extended.
On the bottom the Solid hose ramp is compartmented which results in a 2 kilo weight reduction.
In addition to firefighting related applications, the Solid hose ramp can be used for different purposes:
- Industrial and petrochemical sites
- Port areas
- Construction sites
- Event- and festival locations
- Good visibility
- Light weight
- Easy to link
- High loading capacity
- Size (L x W x H) 85,5 x 30 x 8,6 cm
- Weight 11 kg
- Loading capacity 10 tons per axis
- Size hose channel (W x H) 8,7 x 7 cm, suitable for hoses up to 3”
- Supplied with 2 connectors and stainless steel fixing screws
- 3M™ Conspicuity Marking (Scotchlite ™ Diamond Grade 983-71) ECE 104, class C