- Used to tighten and loosen 1” (25 mm) to 3” (76 mm) hose coupler fittings.
- Made from tough Ny-Glass in a high visibility yellow color.
- Opens standard 70 mm caps on 5 gallon foam concentrate containers.
- Includes a municipal gas and Oxygen tank shut off.
- Spark and corrosion proof, with quick release snap hook.
- Weighs just 2-¾ oz (79 g) and is 7-½” (190 mm) long.
The Scotty 4577 Fire Coupler Spanner and Gas Wrench is a durable, light weight wrench used to tighten and loosen 1″ (25mm), 1-1/2″ (38mm), 1-3/4″ (44mm), 2″ (51mm) 2-1/2″ (65mm) and 3″ (76mm) fire hose line couplers, swivel hose fittings and anvil lug couplers. The tool can also be used to open standard, 70mm caps on foam concentrate containers.