- Ultra comfortable method to carry liquids used during fire operations.
- Backpack has a capacity of 6 gallon (22 L), dimensions (empty) are 24” H x 20” W.
- The BRAVO Backpack consists of an outer, high-visibility yellow, shell with a replaceable inner bladder.
- Fully padded and adjustable shoulder and sternum straps.
- Features: 4” filling port and lid with retaining strap, replaceable bladder, 3⁄4” GHT outlet.
- Waist belts can be rolled up and stored in onboard pockets.
- Spine protecting center padding.
- Gear pocket on the left-hand side for easy storage of hand pumps or shovels.
- Equipment storage pocket with clear label window (display crew name/number).
- 2″ wide carry handle on top of the backpack.
- Includes 4 foot pickup hose with Quick Connect Shut-Off and Pump
- Service Kit (4000SERVDB).
- 4000-BRAVO comes with a 4000, WATER Hand Pump.
- 4000F-BRAVO comes with a 4000F, FOAM Hand Pump.
The Scotty 4000-BRAVO Backpack is designed to be a simple, portable reservoir for water and/or foam concentrate (Class A orClass B). It provides the wearer with a safe and comfortable way to carry liquids used during fire operations. The backpack system consists of an outer shell with a removable inner bladder. The outer shell is made in a high-visibility yellow, ballistic nylon fabric and is extremely durable and UV resistant. The BRAVO comes with an ultra comfortable shoulder harness system. It uses high strength nylon webbing for the fully adjustable shoulder, sternum and waist straps. The high-visibility yellow colour allows the Scotty Backpack to stand out through smoke and foliage. Each backpack has a 4″ wide filled port with lid and a standard ¾” garden hose thread for an outlet.