High performance, rugged dependability, trusted technology.
The ProPak-fx has been designed specifically to meet the demands of the Professional Fire Service offering an unequalled level of performance and user comfort through the adjustable backplate.
The entire ProPak range has been approved to EN137:2006 Type 2, incorporating the stringent Full Flame Engulfment Test, and to the 9th amendment of the MED meaning that it has the latest approval for the Marine market.
- EN137:2006 Type 2 MED Approved Breathing Apparatus
- Designed for use by the Professional Fire Service
- Rigid backframe construction with adjustable backplate
- Easily removable pneumatics
- Simple to service and maintain
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Kevlar & Pyrogard blend wrap around harness
- Side arms for increased user comfort
- Reflective webbing
- Adjustable backplate for increased wearer comfort
- Swivel waistbelt