High performance, rugged dependability, trusted technology.
The ProPak-f has been designed for use by the Fire Service or as a fire fighting set in the Oil & Gas fire fighting market.
The entire ProPak range has been approved to EN137:2006 Type 2, incorporating the stringent Full Flame Engulfment Test, and to the 9th amendment of the MED meaning that it has the latest approval for the Marine market.
- EN137:2006 Type 2 MED Approved Breathing Apparatus
- Designed for use by the Fire Service or the Oil & Gas market
- Rigid backframe construction
- Easily removable pneumatics
- Simple to service and maintain
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Kevlar & Pyrogard blend wrap around harness
- Side arms for increased user comfort
- Reflective webbing