FIRE HELMET HEROS-XTREME HIGH VISIBILITY YELLOW RAL 1026, WITH FACE SHIELD AND NECK PROTECTOR
- Tested and certified as to EN 443:2008, Type B/3b, E2E3C***, CE 0158.
- Outershell of the helmet is made of unique new glass fibre composite material for greater impact and penetration resistance. Keeps the helmet stable even at extreme temperatures.
- Helmet size easily adjustable from outside even when wearing gloves. The required setting can be changed quickly depending on the operation.
- Ergonomic, optimised 3-point chin and neck strap made of heat and flame resistant material.
- New inner lining provides maximum safety and excellent wearing comfort, made of heat and flame resistant material, machine washable.
- Comfortable padding inside for excellent wearing comfort during long lasting operations.
- Best hearing and heat sensitivity as well as integrated ear protection padding.
- Neck protection, heat and flame resistant.
- The helmet is equipped with an integrated tilt-up visor made of highly heat and flame resistant heavy duty polycarbonate, as per EN 14458:2004.
- The helmet allows for installation of integrated communication systems and accepts all common types of SCBA facemasks.
- Weight 1.55kg
- Eye protector
- Helmet lamp
- Chin cap
- Communication set
- Edge protection for helmet shell
- Helmet trims
The helmet is available in the following colors:
- Fluorescent red
- Fluorescent yellow
- Distinctive comfort padding prevents pressure points even during long-term operations
- The best possible sensitivity to sound and heat while providing ample ear protection
- Optimal weight distribution
- Wearing comfort unrivaled to date
- Comprised of NOMEX®/Viscose FR (heat-resistant and flame-retarding, perspiration-absorbent, machine-washable at 40 °C)
- Heat-resistant and flame-retarding
- Also available as all-around protection (Holland design)
- Made of silicone
- Mounted on the helmet (cannot be retrofitted)
- Ergonomically optimized 3-point chinstrap (100 % NOMEX®, heat-resistant and flame-retarding)
- Integrated ear protection (NOMEX®/Viscose FR, heat-resistant and flame-retarding, perspiration-absorbent, machine-washable at 40 °C)
Size adjustment from outside
- Easy head width adjustment (51 – 65 cm)
- Size-adjustable head band for wearing without fatigue
- Operation is possible from outside – even when wearing fire fighting gloves