DELIVERY HOSE MODEL “PROFESSIONAL”
Premium inside and outside-rubberised delivery hose in a class of its own.
Fabric ply: High-strength polyester/polyamide yarn, endless-woven and completely embedded in the rubber.
Inside and outside rubberisation: Top-grade nitrile rubber, pressed through the fabric ply during extrusion; ribbed on the outside so as to give excellent abrasion-resistance and protection against contact heat.
Characteristics: Very sturdy and durable hose; resistant to oil, petrol (gasoline) and chemicals; heat and weather proof; no cleaning and drying needed.
- Temperature range: -20°C up to +100°C.
- Size range: 38mm, 52mm, 65mm, 70mm, 75mm, and 102mm
- Testing pressure: 25 bar;
- Bursting pressure: 50 bar
- Certifications: DIN 14811:2007; British Standard BS 6391/Type 3 and other national standards for delivery hose.
- Length range: 15m, 20m, 25m, and 30m
- Colour: red
- Available with a wide range of different couplings
- RBFS38P30B – 38mm x 30m cw British Standard couplings – 9kg
- RBFS65P30B – 65mm x 30m cw British Standard couplings – 16kg
- RBFS65P15H – 65mm x 15m cw NH threaded couplings
- RBFS70P15D – 70mm x 15m cw DSP couplings