171 seconds of highly efficient CAF foam
The CAFS extinguishing system built on a portable pump frame is the perfect extinguishing system for emergency vehicles that are unable to access the scene due to narrow alleys, heavy traffic, or impassable terrain. In practical use, the POLY SKID SL50-100 impresses above all through its powerful CAFS firefighting equipment as well as its unique functionality and, in combination with numerous available options, it can also be customised for your operation-specific requirements.
Works entirely independent from external energy sources (engine or power unit) and technical systems (centrifugal pump, foam proportioning system and air compressor) and is therefore always reliably and permanently ready for action.
Easy and fast start-up by turning the compressed air bottle valve and actuating the CAFS nozzle.
WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS
Suitable for direct fire fighting of solid and liquid fires as well as for preventative protection of objects at risk of fire through the application of CAFS.
EASY TO USE
Simple extinguishing procedure that saves extinguishing agent due to the CAF sticking to the flammable object and evaporating on the still hot surface.
LARGE ACTION RADIUS
Large safety distance between the user and the flammable object as well as fighting of fires in inaccessible areas thanks to excellent throw ranges and heights of the CAF.
EXCELLENT EXTINGUISHING PERFORMANCE
- Rapid extinguishing success as well as excellent burnback safety thanks to the thorough and highly efficient mode of action of the CAFS
- Minimal fire damage through immediate suppression of flames as well as low water damage through complete evaporation of the water bound in the CAF
- Large extinguishing agent capacity with equal water volume due to active foam expansion
- Can be operated with environmentally-friendly, fluorine- free foam compounds due to the storage of the foam compound separate from the water in a foam compound cartridge.
- Especially easy to repair by exchanging the compressed air bottle and through separate filling of the extinguishing agent tank with clear water as well as the separate foam compound cartridge with foam compound, without having to account for mixing ratios.
- Extremely low maintenance costs by storing the foam compound in a separate cartridge (separate from the water), which allows for longer extinguishing agent intervals compared to ready-to-use water-foam compound mixtures.