The powerful and premium portable fire pump
The following is decisive in the application of portable fire pumps: power – weight – reliability – easy operation. The third FOX generation continues to set standards in all of these areas.
A portable fire pump must often be carried for the last few meters to reach a water point. With an unparalleled low weight of 167 kg with a full tank of fuel, the FOX makes operations considerably easier. Together with the low center of gravity, even on tough terrain, the four folding carrying handles offer unsurpassed carrying comfort.
- 1,600 l/min at 10 bar – one of the strongest portable fire pumps in this class
- Bilge output over 2,000 l/min
- Ideal for transporting water over long stretches (relay line) thanks to 15 bar at 1,000 l/min
- Empty weight 150 kg
- Weight ready for operations 167 kg
- Start with the push of a button:The electronic motor control of the BMW engine ensures a reliable start with the push of a button, press “I” briefly – ignition ON, press “I” longer – engine starts. The operating keys are illuminated for operations in the dark.
- Automation:Even the priming process is fully automatic; the priming pump automatically shuts down when it reaches a minimum pressure.
- Clear indicators:A pressure gauge for the suction and discharge sides, revolution counter, service hour meter and pilot lamps for battery charging, oil pressure and fuel reserves provide information about the in-service condition.
- SearchlightsA strong searchlight (halogen 12 V 55 W) can be folded out for illuminating the drafting point, swiveled or detached.
- LCS:uniform LCS (logic control system) control logic on all Rosenbauer products