Large Structure Ventilators (LSV) come of age as online commerce grows
Online retailing today is filling warehouses everywhere with products. Adding these to the current inventory of big box stores, airports, high- rises and hotels, the need for tools to fight large structure fires is clear.
These large structures require massive PPV ventilation because you can’t support fireghting operations in a large structure with small structure equipment.
RAMFAN LSV’s are the solution to these problems. The largest LSV is a 70cm trailer mounted fan that is small enough for one person to manoeuvre but powerful enough to quickly pressurize a highrise stairwell and is offered at a price point so low you can buy 6 LSV’s for every one truck mounted fan.
Ideal for Extra Large Structures
- Designed for high-rises, malls, apartments, warehouses and other large-scale structures
- Built-in skids, optional trailer
- PowerStream® ventilation provides setback distance of 20–32’ from door!
- Fan tilt angle of -5o to +18o
- Powerful Honda V-Twin GX630 engine with oil alert protection, electric start, 12VDC system with 17A alternator
- Amber beacon light and overhead equipment light
- 15 Litre EPA & CARB certified fuel tank for 2.5 hours of run time
- Battery Indicator displays charge level
- Hour Meter tracks maintenance schedules
- Integral 8-nozzle water mister
- Hose fittings provide adaptability. BSP and NPSH inlet water fittings
- Optional Accessories: BIGboreTM Exhaust Diverter