Traditional RAMFAN Turbo Ventilators certainly have their place. Tried and true, tested and trusted, they’ve been with you for five, ten, even 15 years. And they’ve never
let you down. However, there comes a time when a new innovation in equipment technology makes you reconsider everything you’ve always thought about PPV.
PowerStream® technology, only from RAMFAN
PowerStream® ventilation results from a state-of-the-art combination of a fan impeller and stator that takes the cone of air you’ve always used for PPV and tightens it to keep it focused over longer distances without losing significant power. PowerStream® is like going from a fog nozzle to straight bore. You still get the same, dependable flow of air to ventilate a structure, you can just do it from farther away.
PowerStream® technology: benefits of further setback distance 6–18ft/ 1.8–9.7m
- No more fans in your way while you get in and victims get out
- No more tripping over cords or kicking over fans
- Flexible positioning to get exactly the right spot for maximum performance
- Less interior noise to interfere with communications
- No other manufacturer can compete with our INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED cfm and setback distances
Variable Speed Ventilator
- Equipped with PowerStream® to support greater setback distances reducing the noise level inside the building and allows the entry/exit to keep clear of obstructions for advancing firefighters.
- PowerShroud® design combines the shroud, front fan guard, air straighteners, tilt handle and mister into a single unitized polycarbonate-abs shell for lighter weight and extreme durability. -30–120oF operating range
- Model EX500 with dual current feature. With the flip of a toggle switch, power fan from GFCI 20A fire truck circuit to GFCI 15A house circuit or start from 2kW generator by controlling in-rush current.
- Compact, for easy storage
- 5-Blade polymer Turbo-ForceTM impeller for increased shatter resistance and enhanced PPV performance
- 1”/25mm powder coated steel frame with all-terrain semi- pneumatic tires
- Full-width retractable handle for upright, push/pull operation 0–20o tilt adjustment for fast, easy set-up
- Optional Accessories: Integrated Misting System