LINQ Essential Riggers Harness
LINQ full body harnesses have been medically engineered and certified to provide the wearer with maximum safety, comfort and versatility whilst working at height. These harnesses are Australian designed and engineered and comply with with AS/NZS1891.1.
The LINQ essential harness is suitable for industry applications including scaffolding and warehouse work and ladder access.
• Frontal fall arrest attachment belay loops for improved comfort, balance and safety in the event of a fall
• Chest strap positioned below the breast line to reduce the risk of throat and facial injury in the event of a fall.
• Rear Dee ring for fall arrest attachment.
• Functional 2 bar 3 bar buckles for chest and leg adjustment. Designed for zero slippage even during extended wear.
• Elastic tidy loops designed to retain excess webbing post adjustment.
• Interwoven reflectivity strips for increased low light wearer visibility.
• 30kN tenacity of webbing and UV rated to exceed AS/NZS 1891.1.
• Standard size.