Featuring a black nitrile dip with sand finish, anti-vibration foam padded palm, TPR back of hand protection, and Arax® Gold Liner with up to 4 times more blade resistance than the Cut 5 Standard, the Arax® ONE Anti Vibe is the one glove does it all of the Arax® Glove Range.
While this glove is well suited to a wide range of medium to heavy duty applications, the added TPR back of hand protection and anti vibration palm make this glove great for use in the mining and oil & gas industries where heavy duty hammers, impact wrenches and rammers are often used.
- Arax® Gold Liner with up to 4 times more cut resistance than the EN 388 Cut 5 Protection Standard (the highest cut resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- Sand Finish Nitrile Dip absorbs oil and grease for excellent grip in greasy conditions
- TPR Padding protects fingers and knuckles from knocks and scrapes
- Anti-Vibration foam padded palm – ideal for working with power tools
- EN 388 Level 4 Abrasion Resistance (the highest abrasion resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- EN 388 Level 4 Tear Resistance (the highest tear resistance rating in accordance with Australian Standards)
- EN 388 Level 2 Puncture Resistance
- ProChoice’s Bare Hand Technology (BHT) for improved dexterity and sensitivity
- Quick and easy donning and doffing
- Workforce tested and approved
- Sizes 7, 8 , 9, 10, 11
- QTY / Pack: 12 Pairs
- EN 388: 4542