After years in development, the ProChoice Safety Gear V9™ Hard Hat challenges traditional head protection with a hot looking, low profile, ergonomic design that won’t make you look like you’re wearing a “skid lid”. Certified to AS/NZS1801, the V9™ does not sacrifice safety standards or performance for good looks. The nine strategically placed air vents and harness cradle encourage air flow, greatly reducing your chances of “blowing a gasket”.
Drop the clutch and join the V9™ Revolution today!
- 9 Points of Ventilation for Increased Air-Flow
- Low Profile, Lightweight Design
- Easy locking system for fast on/off application
- Angled Peak deflects rain from wearer in extreme weather
- Approvals: AS/NZS 1801 – SAI Global Certified Lic 20500
- Available in 9 Vibrant Colours: Yellow, Fluoro Yellow, Red, Orange, Blue, Green, Black, White, & Fluoro Watermelon
- Impact resistant ABS Material
- Also available unvented
Providing the most secure fit in head protection, the ratchet harness allows you to quickly and easily adjust your hard hat with minute precision and without having to remove it from your head.
- Quick and easy single hand adjustment whilst wearing the helmet
- Ideal for high wind areas when a secure fit is needed quickly
- Swivel feature for advanced positioning on back of the head
- Small and un-obtrusive design won’t get in the way
- Retro-reflective adjustment dial
- Webbed Harness cradling system to ensure correct hat position and promote ventilation
- Built in sweat band for added comfort
- Fits onto the V9 Hard Hat with 9 air vents, a low profile, lightweight design, and angled peak that deflects rain from wearer.
- AS/NZS 1801 – SAI Global Certified Lic 20500 Impact resistant ABS Material