The “Locking” Overpack Salvage Drum of the Future!
Part #: 1295-YE
Like all ENPAC® Overpacks, the ENVIROSALV™ Poly-Salvage Drum Plus allows for safe and secure shipments of hazardous materials; however its ground-breaking technology is loaded with extra features! The lockable, stackable Envirosalv™ Salvage Drum Plus is built stronger and seals
tighter for added strength, security and convenience!
- Designed for leaking drums up to 55 gallons.
- Newly designed castellations allow for easy twist-down closing using available substrate or 2×4” standing on its side or laying flat.
- 4-Point Locking System provides added security by “locking” stacked salvage drums.
- Lock Down Kit (1295-LK) is available as an optional – lockable, serialized, identification security system when accountability matters most.
- Lock Down Kit adds an identification feature to account for hazardous material from points A to Z.
- Engineered shoulder design allows workers and material handling equipment to move drums with ease.
- X-Base Technology allows for easier closure with 2×4”s or an available substrate.
- UN certified and DOT approved.
- US Patent No. 0,288,667
- UN 1H2/X295/S
- DOT 49 CFR 173.3 (c),
- EPA, SPCC and NPDES
- Weight: 56 lbs. / 26.4 kg.
- Load Capacity: 650 lbs. / 295 kg.
- Spill Capacity: 95 gal. / 360 L
- Top Diameter External: 32 in. / 81.2 cm.
- Top Diameter Internal: 27 in. / 69 cm.
- Bottom Diameter External: 26 in. / 66 cm.
- Bottom Diameter Internal: 25 in. / 64 cm.
- Height Internal: 37 in. / 94 cm.
- Height External: 44 in. / 112 cm.