The SA-361 Defender remote siren has been redesigned with a new look and added functionality! The improved Defender combines the same simple operation, reliable performance and full-featured siren options as the original SA-361, but in a smaller, more compact amplifier. Size and user-friendly serviceability were the motivating factors in the redevelopment of this industry favorite. These key factors were achieved through the addition of terminal block wiring, which offers simple, plug-in connection to the amplifier; and the reduction of the internal electronics footprint resulting in a smaller amplifier with more versatile installation capabilities.
The SA-361 Defender Siren is designed to work with a single 100-watt siren speaker and includes a mounting bracket, short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems and an output indicator light for diagnostic purposes. The remote switch panel features a pair of three position rocker switches to select between wail, yelp, Phaser or optional Two-Tone/HiLo, Manual and Air Horn siren tones. The siren also features external DIP switches for easy siren customization, and the Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) function that enables the driver hands-free control of the siren by cycling through the tones with the vehicle’s horn. As with all Carson Sirens products, the SA-361 Defender is backed by a no-hassle 5-year limited warranty. The rugged SA-361 Defender remains the affordable choice for law enforcement, security, and volunteer firefighters.
- Compact 100 watt amplifier
- Two 3-position rocker switches feature siren Wail, Yelp, and Phaser, or optional Two-Tone/HiLo siren tones with Manual and Air Horn override
- DIP switch programmable options allow siren to be customized for each installation
- Instant-On provides automatic power when a siren function is selected
- Output indicator light for diagnostics
- Horn Ring Cycler 2 (HRC2) enables siren tone selection through the horn ring for pursuit or rescue situations
- Short circuit, high voltage and reverse polarity protection systems
- Mounting Bracket
- Meets Class A sound level requirements and is California Title 13 configurable
- Control: 3-3/4″ W x 1-1/4″ H x 1 3/4″ D
Amplifier: 5-1/2″ W x 1-13/16″ H x 4-11/16″ D
- No-hassle 5-year limited warranty