The Viking HAZTECH is the latest suit to join the range, and is an exciting addition. The HAZTECH suit has been developed as a lightweight robust suit for diving in hazardous water conditions, particularly where there may be a danger of heat exhaustion in warm water or hot climatic conditions. This TPU material has a nylon lining for comfort, and features high frequency welded seams for maximum security. Like our rubber suits, the HAZTECH is easily cleaned having a smooth exterior finish.
- Lightweight robust material 483 g/m2
- High frequency welded seams for maximum strength and safety
- Ideal for warm water / warm climate diving
- Tested for flex cracking after > 200 flexes down to -40° C
- Suitable for cold water diving
- Easy clean exterior surface
- Suitable for contaminated water diving operations
Single coated black woven nylon. Red thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) exterior. Average material weight 483 g/m2
Red with black reinforcements
High frequency welded seams for maximum strength and safety. Heat applied internal seam tape
Black welded reinforcements applied to the shoulder area and elbows. Embossed knee pads welded above and below the knees.
- EN 14225-2:2005
- HZ chemical approval
- BIO micro organism approval
- Tested for flex cracking according to EN ISO 7854 flex test method