The TrellTent light system is developed to provide a durable and light shelter.
- Lightweight with great flexibility
- With the aid of a high-pressure fan, the tent can be raised in less than five minutes
- Removable arches
- Windows in the roof
- Easy to store and transport
There are two kinds of lightweight tents – L & LB. Both are simplified versions of the standard tent, made of lighter fabrics and of more simple construction compared to the standard version. The basic differences between the two types (L & LB) are the shape and the dimensions. The TrellTent LB can be connected with a standard TrellTent.
TrellTent 1/2L, 2/2L, 3/2LB have 2 doors.
TrellTent 3/4LB has 4 doors.
- Inflatable beams
- Attached beams with Velcro
- Separate inner tubes – air tight, easy to repair/change
- There are separate spacing collars in between the arches to keep the tent strong and stable
- Seams are HF (high frequency) welded and sewn, which makes them extremely strong
- Strong & wear resistant fabric
- Simple & strong connection system between tents
- Overpressure valves