Our range of decontamination cabins is meant to accompany you on every field of operation that needs a consistent, robust and mobile solution, quickly deployable in case of pandemic disease or chemical contamination.
- Inflated in a few seconds with an air cylinder or an electrical blower
- Immediately ready for use
- Clearly marked entrance (green) and exit (red)
- Description: Inflatable shower cabin consisting of an inflatable rubber frame, integrated basin, shower strips with 9 nozzles (21 l/min) and water drainage
- Clearly marked entry (red) and exit (green)
- The shower cabin takes up its intended shape automatically when inflated
- Inflation requires a blower K or an overpressure valve (not included)
- All cabins are delivered with hand pump, pegs, hammer and carrying bag/ground sheet, repair kit and manual.
- For complete system, clean water supply and waste water units are required (available to order)
- Frame material: Rubber or PVC
- Cover material: PE (polyethylene)
- Available in 8 different configurations.