Cost-efficient high performance suit providing excellent chemical protection. Certified to both EN 943-2/ET and NFPA 1991 including the optional chemical flash fire and liquefied gas protection requirements.
- Fully certified in both US and EU
- PyroManTM tested
- Approved for work in explosive atmospheres – NEW!
- U.S. Patent awarded for the garment material
Trellchem® VPS Flash comes in three different designs to fit all user preferences:
- Encapsulating design* type CV
- Encapsulating design* type VP1 (larger visor)
- Non-encapsulating design** type T
* SCBA worn inside the suit. ** SCBA worn outside the suit.
A Nomex® base fabric combined with an outside chloroprene rubber coating and on inside a multilayer plastic film offering an outstanding chemical barrier – more than 8 hours protection against a wide range of chemicals. The material has excellent abrasion resistance, withstands flash fire & liquefied gas and fulfils all garment material requirements of the most demanding standards in the world without any added protection required.
The seams are stitched with aramide thread for superior strength and durability. On outside the seam is sealed with a glued-on rubber tape and on inside a welded-on barrier laminate tape. The welded-on barrier tape provides a continuous barrier layer across the seam, giving the same chemical protection as the garment material itself.Read more about the unique Trellchem® seam technology.
Orange or Black
- NFPA 1991 incl. the optional Chemical Flash fire & Liquified gas protection requirements*
- EN 943-2/ET
- EN 943-1
- EN 1073-2
- EN 14126
- EN 1149-5
- Approved for use in ATEX zones 2/21, 22 and chemical group IIA
* Only encapsulating suits.