Full-body splash protection for use by both emergency back-up teams and in industry, where a gastight suit is not required yet still good protection is needed.
- Non-encapsulating splash protection
- Soft & flexible
- Good against alkalis and acids
- Approved for work in explosive atmospheres – NEW!
A non-encapsulating type splash suit with hood and a face seal for use with full-face filter mask or an SCBA worn outside the suit.
The Trellchem® Splash material is made of a strong PVC coated fabric which provides a soft and durable material with good resistance to a wide range of industrial chemicals, specially acids and alkalies. The material is available in different weights, colours, single or double coated.
Double welded seams.
- EN 14605, type 3 ”liquid tight”
- EN 1149-5 Antistatic suit material
- Approved for use in ATEX zones 1, 2/20, 21, 22 and chemical group IIA, IIB