Special Offer for December $99.00 (normally $149.00)
AlcoLimit Nano is the latest addition to the AlcoLimit personal breathalyser range. It features a rigid heavy-duty design yet is compact enough to fit in your handbag or pocket.
The AlcoLimit Nano incorporates a newly designed sensor which provides even greater precision.
AlcoLimit Nano is lightweight, portable and will easily slip into your handbag or pocket. Audible beeps guide you on when to start and stop blowing making it even simpler to use.
* Simply and effectively monitor your blood alcohol level with an AlcoLimit breath tester.
* Suitable for personal use.
* Sensor Type: Semiconductor Alcohol Sensor with Gas Flow sensor built-in
* Single button operation
* Calibrated for the Australian & New Zealand legal limits
* Detection range: 0.00-0.40%BAC
* 2 decimal place accuracy
* 4 second testing
* No mouthpieces required
* Recalibration: Personal use: 3-12 months or every 200 uses.
* Manufacturer recalibration cost: $30 (includes parts, labour & return overnight freight).
* Power: 2 x AA batteries (inlcuded)
* Dimensions: 103 x 40 x 18mm
* 12 month replacement warranty
In-built Safety and Precision Technologies
AlcoLimit’s Flow Control Technology means that the sensor checks the flow rate of your breath and must receive an adequate air sample before it will provide you with a reading. This is just one of the safety measures built into the AlcoLimit range.
AlcoLimit Nano requires approx. 4 seconds of continual air-flow before it will provide a reading on the display.