- What is OHS?
- OHS Roles and Responsibilities
- Hazards Identification and Management
- Protective Clothing and Equipment
- Safe Manual Handling
- Safe operation of Vehicles and Machinery
- Working at heights
- Introduction to Chemical Handling
- Understanding appropriate OHS Legislation
- Incident Recording and Reporting
- OHS Management Strategies
- OHS Enforcement in the Workplace
This course also includes field trips to ensure participants get a good understanding of the practical implementation of OHS.
It is highly recommended that this course is done in conjunction with FA05 Workplace First Aid
Other Workplace Safety courses include;